Enrolling your student in AISN is easy!
- Apply: Submit an application and the past 3 years of academic documentation (if applicable) to the Director by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person. One application must be submitted for each applicant.
- Admissions Committee Review: An Admissions Committee reviews applications for admittance.
- Academic Placement Testing: If deemed necessary, applicants might be required to take an academic placement test. It will assess abilities in math, reading, and written expression.
- Admissions Decision: Parents will be notified of the admission’s decision once it has been determined. Final grade placement will be determined by the Director.
- Students enrolling in PreK must be 3 years of age on or before October 1st and must be potty trained.
- Students enrolling in the Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before October 1st.
- Entrance ages for other grades are based on a student’s age as of October 1st as well as his/her academic records.
- Students whose age at high school graduation will exceed by two years the normal age for graduation will not be enrolled in the school.