Enrolling your student in AISN is easy!
- Apply: Submit an application and the past 3 years of academic documentation (if applicable) to the Director by email (email@example.com) or in person. One application must be submitted for each applicant.
- Admissions Committee Review: An Admissions Committee reviews applications for admittance.
- Academic Placement Testing: If deemed necessary, applicants might be required to take an academic placement test. It will assess abilities in math, reading, and written expression.
- Admissions Decision: Parents will be notified of the admission’s decision once it has been determined. Final grade placement will be determined by the Director.
- Students enrolling in PreK must be 3 years of age on or before October 1st and must be potty trained.
- Students enrolling in the Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before October 1st.
- Entrance ages for other grades are based on a student’s age as of October 1st as well as his/her academic records.
- Students whose age at high school graduation will exceed by two years the normal age for graduation will not be enrolled in the school.
- Device Requirement: Students in Grades 4-12 are required to bring their own device to school each day. This device should have its own keyboard. Devices such as laptops or Chromebooks are suggested. The school has a limited number of Chromebooks available for purchase.
- School Supplies: AISN provides writing utensils, erasers, notebooks, markers, crayons, glue, paper, agendas, etc. If there are special school materials that your child(ren) prefer(s) to use at school, they are allowed to bring them. Furthermore, students should bring a school bag to transport any school materials between home and school. Students should also bring their own water bottles to stay hydrated throughout the day. Hats, sunglasses, and sunblock are suggested to wear outside during break.